10+ Effective Media Plan Example Template in PDF, PPT, DOC: Media plan is a kind of task in which the media planner has to recognize and identify how, where and when to promote a brand. The advertisement can be done by paid ways such through the medium of newspapers, tv advertisements, magazines, websites, banners, posters, flyers, etc. The media planner is hired to minimize the advertisement cost as less as possible and also reach out to the maximum target audience in a stipulated time frame. The advertisement’s intention is to make aware of the product or service provided by a specific brand to the potentials customers.
In this post, we have tried to bring together every single detail about the Media Plan Example Template to assist your query. Documents of Bill planner example templates are available in the Microsoft Word, PDF, Google Docs and Excel format. All the documents are fully customizable, just simply download the desired document and insert your information.
- 29+ Abstract Watercolor Free & PremiumTemplates 2018 Updated Collection
- Photoshop Watercolor Brushes 35+ Free & Premium Updated 2018 Collection
UNLIMITED DOWNLOADS: 500,000+ Product Mockups & Design Assets
#1 Weekly Media Planner Template
#2 Goals & Life Media Planner PDF Template
#3 Media Plan Example Template Concept Template
Responsibility of a Media Planner:
The Person who manages and analyzes your brand awareness programme is a media planner. The media planner looks for different strategies and schemes to promote a specific brand. A media planner coordinates with the clients about the service and the budget of the advertisement and provide them with the appropriate media platform to reach the potential customers.
# Canva & Indesigner Planner Template
Why Creating a media plan is Necessary?
Nowadays, in this competitive market to challenge a rival brand or product, corporates rely on media planners. The aim of media planning is to get new customers for their services and retain old customers who are already using their services. To make this happen, we need to follow some certain steps to reach the goal namely;
- Influence: This is one of the most essential responsibilities in any business to reach and influence the target customers in a given time frame.
- Frequency: Frequency means the number of times your ads are visible to people. The more times the ads will appear, the more people will see and the more increase in the sales occurs.
- Cost: The cost should be discussed at first to maintain the expense cost on the Advertisement. The cost of advertisements for the different platforms will definitely be different, so to maintain the actual budget amount. media budget planning is absolutely critical. For example, the cost of the Newspaper should be less than tv ads.
- Platform Selection: All the above steps of media planning are dependent on the section of the right platform. Depending on the product or service you are providing the platform should be selected. Suppose you are the owner of a Ferrari car and you run ads for your product in the local newspaper. The ads will get attention and appreciation but who is going to buy your product, maybe one or two. You are spending money on ads to increase sales of your product not for the appreciation. Here is the list of best and popular media platforms with their features and characteristics to choose from according to your product requirement.
- A) Newspaper: This is an offline platform to promote your brand. Basically the readers of newspapers are educated and intelligent so displaying your ads is a great way to announce in your locality.
- B) Magazine: Magazines are another offline platform that is published on a weekly or monthly basis, so the impact of your ads will last long till the next release date for the magazines. The pages are made with glossy paper which makes ads more attractive.
- C) Tv: This is the most demanding online media platform to promote your brand. On average, people watch television for about an hour a day, so displaying your ads on this platform will definitely grab the attention.
- D) Banner, Billboard, and Poster: Displaying your ads on these types of platform are also a good idea to promote your brand. These are basically placed at the crowed place to catch the attention of the passer-by.
- E) There are also many platform available like Social Media, Digital Publication and many others to showcase your brand Ads.
#4 Canva & Indesigner Planner Template
#5 Canva & Indesigner Planner Template
6# Wellness Media Plan Example Template
#7 Advertising Media Plan Template in PDF
#8 Online Marketing and Media Plan for Small Business in PDF
#9 Effective Media Business Plan Template in PDF